A blog to share my dreams. No, not my aspirations, but my actual dreams. I find our subconscious world absolutely fascinating--maybe someone can give me a bit of insight into just what these crazy dreams mean. Have at it world!
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
3/8/20
1. A bunch of us had just finished a big meal in a Spanish restaurant. I was going to put the tab on my credit card. The total was 1,000 Euros and they didn't take credit cards. So the bill was 691 Euros cash. I had this big bag of money. There were all kinds of bills and coins in the bag, and most of the bills had odd writing on them and no numbers. One of the waiters sat with me and helped me figure it out.
2. I was visiting Max at Kent Drugs where I used to work. We were joking around using fake scientific terms describing assembling something. We thought it would be fun to make a fake video with all made-up terms and show it to new engineering students. We were laughing our asses off making up the dialogue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7/7/26
I get a new job in a modern office building downtown. I go downstairs to have an early lunch. In the first restaurant they have flat electro...
-
A roomful of people are killed because they were wearing headphones. I'm alive and have to fake being dead and then try to escape. I...
-
Joe and I are on vacation in England for a week. I spend my day on a bus where they play the music of Oregon. On the last day of our trip, J...
-
Last night's dreams were all over the place. I'm outside and both the neighbors and I have large backyards. I ask Beth & Matt i...

No comments:
Post a Comment