Tuesday, March 10, 2020

3/8/20


1. A bunch of us had just finished a big meal in a Spanish restaurant. I was going to put the tab on my credit card. The total was 1,000 Euros and they didn't take credit cards. So the bill was 691 Euros cash. I had this big bag of money. There were all kinds of bills and coins in the bag, and most of the bills had odd writing on them and no numbers. One of the waiters sat with me and helped me figure it out.

2. I was visiting Max at Kent Drugs where I used to work. We were joking around using fake scientific terms describing assembling something. We thought it would be fun to make a fake video with all made-up terms and show it to new engineering students. We were laughing our asses off making up the dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...