Wednesday, March 25, 2020

3/25/20


1. I was at a arty and decided to drink. I had several beers and got pretty loaded. Joe knew about it and didn't seem to mind, knowing that it was just an occasional thing. I felt lousy about it and figuredI wouldn't do it again for quite a while.

2. I went to East Lansing for this big event. It involved sliding down a huge ski slope. I had to climb up the back side of the mountain, which was quite strenuous. When I got to the top, there was a shelter. I looked out the window and noticed it was a huge slope. A bunch of people of all ages were sliding down the slope on their backs. By the time I was ready to go for it, they had closed the slope. It was gone and there were just a bunch of rooms in its place. I walked down a hall and was going to head back to Detroit I was pretty mad at myself for waiting so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...