Tuesday, March 24, 2020

3/24/20


1. I'm with a bunch of guys. we're possibly in a class together. We're given samples of a Basque drink that's like buttermilk. I've had it before so only take a small cup and sip of it. Everyone downs whole glasses of it. I explain about they mysteries of the Basque people and their language and go on to mention other mysterious European languages like Lithuanian. Everyone starts to puke orange liquid and we and up in the bathroom, trying to clean the vomit off our clothes.

2. Jeff and Tom are going to help me with a project at my dad's place. It involves cleaning up some concrete blocks. Jeff has to call his mom to tell her about it and he get's her secretary, who puts him on hold and Tom and I get a kick out of this. Jeff has written 1"-1/2 hours" on his wrist. We end up on bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...