Tuesday, March 24, 2020

3/23/20


1. I'm at Nick & Ann's and some kids come in that back door. They're going to be picked up. A woman comes in the front door and looks around. I explain about Greeks living in Asia Minor.

2. My brother Paul is with me in Istanbul. We figure while we're there, we might as well check out the Blue Mosque which we can see in the distance.

3. I'm in a tiny car heading west on I-94 towards Ann Arbor. I small, plastic VW minivan enters the freeway and I cut him off. Then we're in Toledo in a food court. I go up to the window of a bakery and ask about some special, local bread/dessert I've had before. The woman gives me a sample slice of cake. It's like white bread with some powdered sugar on it. She's trying to figure out what I[m inquiring about and tells me a couple different names that sound French or Dutch.

4. Nebbie and Louie are fighting.

5. I spot Mickey using the mens bathroom and I'm gong to ask her about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...