Thursday, March 19, 2020

3/18/20


1. I'm attending a play about advertising being performed in someone's garage. After the first act, there's a long break. A ton of advertising people turn up to mooch the food and drinks. There's going to be a long break before the second act starts.

2. I'm on a bus heading downtown. The fare is a dollar. The number of the bus had changed from 620 to 330 which was a bit confusing. When we were downtown, I considered staying on it and going back home.

3. I have a neighbor who leaves his house at exactly 12:50 every day to go to the beer store. This one day he leaves later in the afternoon. There are a bunch of cardboard bar cases in his dumpster. At first I think they're PBR, but when I look closer, they're some kind of craft beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...