Tuesday, March 17, 2020

3/17/20


1. I'm in NYC. It's icy out and I have clear plastic bowls strapped to my feet. I can sort of ice skate with them. At first I'm a little unsteady on me feet, but after a bit, I can glide effortlessly. And with one kick, I can glide for long distances. Maurya and Howard are there and I demonstrate this to them. As I go into a building, Kathy Boyd walks past me and smiles.

2. I'm observing someone being put to sleep before having surgery. Then I become that person and everything is very foggy. I strain to say I'm still awake and can still feel.

3. Zubes has a pin just under the skin on her scalp. It seems to be a reoccurring problem. I'm asked to remove it. It's about an inch long and looks like a sewing needle. I tell her to brace herself and yank it out. I ask her how this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...