Thursday, March 19, 2020

3/19/20


1. I was at the DSO for a concert. I was wearing shorts and a sport coat. I was drinking a glass of Scotch which Joe was okay with. I was just going to have one or two. Before the concert I was talking to Tony Ruda.

2. Before running a marathon, we were going to read poems we had written. I was with Doggo, who was too shy to read his own poem so I volunteered to read it for him. I couldn't remember his name so I just said I was going to read a friend's poem. I was going to read mine first but it was pretty illegible, so I passed. Then I ws going to read his and kept looking through all the papers and notebooks in front of me, but couldn't find it. I finally gave up and said I'd read them after the race.

3. I'm at a party and a shot woman who looks a bit like my old friend Bess is doing impressions of her voice. She does a pretty good job. I run into her daughter Dorian and she agrees that her impressions are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...