Saturday, January 4, 2020

1/4/20


1. I was in a  classroom. The bell had just wrung and most of the students left. I stayed behind to explain to the teacher all the things that were going wrong. I didn't have a permanent desk. I didn't have the school books. My locker didn't work. I didn't have a schedule. I woke up in the middle of explaining this.

2. I was preparing some food. I was marinating some meat and a big hunk of salmon. Quick cut to Donald Trump who was explaining how he couldn't eat the salmon because it came in contact with the meat. He had a coaster of his face and he rubbed a big hole in the middle of it with the eraser of a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...