Saturday, January 4, 2020

1/2/20


1. I'm involved in building a stairwell from the top down. Finally, one person (me?) gets near the bottom and a whole bunch of it collapses.

2. I'm wandering around an Oriental Trading Company warehouse with Hannah and Joe. I take a ton of pictures. I lose the two of them for a while. I see a bunch of white girls dressed up in Chinese bridal outfits. Hannah tells us what she's going to have for lunch.

3. I was at work at my previous place of employment knowing that I was going to be fired. It dawns on my that I hadn't filled out a time sheet in ages, but I don't care because of my being fired.

4. Wally had died and I was at a service for him. There were 3 or 4 guys who looked almost exactly like him, and I was trying to figure out which one was actually him. I figured he faked his death as a practical joke


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...