Wednesday, January 8, 2020

1/6/20


1. I was elected to go to acting camp. I was out in the country in what seemed like mid-19th century America. A bunch of the actors were on a horse-drawn cart and I was running to c atcha up with them.

2. I'm in  greek bakery looking to buy something sweet. The owner hacks off a piece of poppyseed cake from a huge loaf. It's not really sweet. The two of us are trying to communicate, but he doesn't speak English and I only know a few words of Greek. A woman comes in to buy an almond croissant loaf which is also huge. She decides not to buy it and I indicate that I'll take it along with the poppyseed cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...