Tuesday, December 31, 2019

12/28/19


1. I'm at my friend Jeff's and we've just finished lunch. My wife tells me we're going to hang around for another meal. I'm a little pissed because we're going to waste the entire afternoon there. I go into his library and check out his books. He hardly has any except a multi-volume set of some series like "Game of Thrones." Finally we sit down to eat. My mom and dad are there. They serve the food, and the plates are filled with unappetizing foods including grapes on the vine. I decide I['m not going to eat and just sit there. Someone brings me a plate of something special and tells me it was prepared just for me.

2. I'm at a funeral home where there's been a service for my dad. We leave and head to the cemetery. The procession goes down Jefferson and through a gas station. I'm almost out of gas so I stop, but they keep on going down Mt. Elliott. I get lost and can't find them or Mt. Elliott. I cross a purple wooden bridge and end up in a covered, shopping mall. I go back onto Jefferson and call Joe who's at home. She tells me to just skip going to the cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...