Wednesday, January 15, 2020

1/15/20


1. I was at a party and we were discussing the upcoming Detroit Jazz Festival. Someone mentioned that there was a sailboat race on the Thursday of the festival and some of the folks were going to do that. It was for the "Flying J" class of boats. Some people were drinking coffee, but there was a special blend being served in small paper cups. Since it was so rare, the cups were only 1/4 filled. I got a cup and set it down. When I got back to it, someone had taken it. I made this big scene telling everyone how much I was looking forward to drinking it and the person knew it was special and wasn't theirs when they took it. Then I said, "End of lecture, let's move on and talk about something else!"

2. We had a bunch of kids over and asked them what they wanted to eat. They opted for hot dogs so we went to the mall to buy some. At the door, a greeter was handing out 4-packs of cooked hot dogs with various unusual toppings on them. I grabbed one and started eating them. It was time to leave so I took the last hot dog out of the bun and stuffed it in my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...