Friday, January 17, 2020

1/16/20


1. I was at a high-tech ad agency. Everything was white and bright. I was about to be let go, bot was introduced to one of the top account people, who had the office next to mine. He took me around the agency and showed me the hall where the New York Phil played. Apparently they were one of the agency's biggest accounts.

2. I was cuddling with a woman and we were both naked. We were discussing sex when a haggard looking hillbilly woman and her crazy son come into the home. The son had a rifle and he was going to shoot us. So I picked up the naked woman and we started running. The guy chased after us. He pretends he's shooting at us and I spot a bunch of sign-carrying protestors. I ran towards them and yelled, "He has a gun!"

3. I was going to go to Lansing  for some kind of political meting/hearing. I started to ride my bike but realized it had a flat tire. So I was gong to take Diana's bike. I ended up driving. After the meeting we went in to a room where there was a big box of chocolates. One guy kept coming back and taking a couple at a time so I figured I was going to get my share. In the box were chocolate cookies with chocolate in the middle. They were various sizes and were cigar shaped. A couple of them looked like small loaves of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...