Tuesday, January 14, 2020

1/14/20


I was going to meet my wife in Philadelphia for a funeral. I hitched a ride from a couple. While we were driving they mentioned that they were going to a funeral as well. When we got there, I realized they were attending the same funeral. I introduced the woman to my wife but messed up her name. The funeral was for some well-known Jewish professor or something. Eventually we ended up on a commercially developed section of a river. Someone had a joke and he asked me if I wanted him to text it to me. He asked me what my hash tag was. I tried to figure it out and was wondering if he could just email it to me. My phone wasn't getting a signal so I was going to go into a building and go up to the upper floor of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...