Saturday, October 19, 2019

10/18/19


1. There were two parallel trails that went off in the distance and then curved to the right near the end. I thought they'd make an interesting painting and was trying to figure out how to paint them. There were three versions of the trails and I was trying to figure out which was the correct one (?).

2. This was a complex dream and a bit hard to describe The first part involved playing a game. There were images on a board with corresponding blanks below them. When you filled in the correct letters, it formed a bad pun. Then the dream shifted to the Metropolitan Opera House in NYC. I was there with a student who had been in the city a lot. I was talking to my friend Wally through the vents in the floor, even though I though I was talking to him with my phone. A guitars was playing on the counter of the coat check area. He was the son of a famous actor. I saw him walk away and it looked like a pair of pants walking. Turns out he was a midget and it was a costume he was wearing. It was his signature outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...