Thursday, October 17, 2019

10/17/19


1. A couple goes on a weekend getaway. The guy figures out the woman is just using him so they end the trip early. While checking out, the woman is already off looking for another guy. He notices she left her purse and a couple bags on the checkout counter and tells the clerk to put them behind the counter.

2. I was wearing some ridiculous white plaid pants to go out shopping.

3. I was up north hanging out at a brewpub and talking to some of the patrons about craft beer. There was a poster on the wall that the owner pointed out to me. It was for a local beer called something like Povow. or Pikow. I said that it was a good Polish name. Then I asked her if she knew that Detroit once had 80 or 90 breweries before Prohibition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...