Saturday, October 19, 2019

10/19/19


Our friends were visiting from Texas. I snuck a couple glasses of wine and my younger daughter was giving me a big lecture about it. In the dining room, some petals from artificial flowers fell on the ground along with some water. My friend and I were trying to clean up the mess but kept making it worse. I was trying to concentrate, but the wine was making me crazy. At one point he pulled the rug over the water. His wife came in and commented on how incompetent we were. I decided to just go up to bed. There was a stepladder in the living room, and when I climbed it, I realized it just ended at the ceiling in the middle of the room. I was looking for the back stairway when I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...