Sunday, September 8, 2019

9/7/19


1. In the dream there's an announcement: "You've reached a certain point in the dream. D you want to proceed or do you want to accept the 'Grant Stick'"? A giant, moss-covered stick appears floating in the air.

2. I fell asleep in some ice. My right leg has some blue patches on it and there is a layer of fat on the surface which looks like raw chicken fat. As my leg warms up, it begins to melt.

3. Went to a movie with Mike and Rita and Andy and Deb. We saw the first half of the movie then went back to Mike & Rita's for dinner. Their house was mid-century modern and we ate on the floor of the living room. They served us NA beverages and a vegetarian meal. I spilled some sour cream on their shag carpeting and tried to rub it on so no one would notice.

4. I was giving a jazz seminar to a bunch of kids. They asked me to play something on the piano and I told them I couldn't play at all and that I thought I made that clear. I know all about the history of jazz and the local music scene, but couldn't play a lick on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...