Friday, September 6, 2019

9/6/19


I was in a Metro Park with my brother Paul and we were looking for the nature trails. We went into a high school library and I pulled out a map and asked the librarian for directions. It was a huge park and the whole northern end of the park was a high school and various sports facilities. I went outside to get the car which was in a parking structure. I had lost my phone and I spotted my brother on one of the upper floors. Then my friend Pounder picked me up and we were going to go to one of the trails but it was getting dark. He said he had a surprise for me. We went to a sound stage that was near our house and there was going to be a surprise birthday party for the owner. Several people came up and said "hi" to me, but I couldn't remember their names. At one point I thought it was going to be an evening of drinking, but then I remembered that I no longer drank and was thinking about what kind of pop I was going to have. An old neighbor who is now a photographer came up and greeted me. She was with her two children and was talking about going to Vegas and driving around there. When I asked her if she was going to drive out there, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...