Thursday, September 5, 2019

9/5/19


1. I was looking in the mirror and notice a small stick poking out between my two lower teeth. So I gently pulled it out and it ended up being about six inches long.

2. I was at a fruit and vegetable market with several friends. Lee-Lee kept trying to round everyone up but we kept getting separated. One of the farmers had some rare berries that he was letting us sample. I mentioned that he had an outrageously priced half pint of some rare blackberries recently. I tasted one of the berries and it was super bitter. My friend The Hawk showed me how you had to open it up and just eat the middle of the berry. There were a couple of blackberries which I sampled and were super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...