Tuesday, September 3, 2019

9/3/19


In this dream I lived in a modern, ranch home up on a hill. Unannounced, a bunch of people decided they were going to stop by and party at our house. They just kept on coming and coming. And they were all people I didn't know. I started kicking them out. And as the evening wore on, I kept getting nastier and nastier to them. At one point I noticed a guy who had a huge metal tray and it had small logs in it and it was filled with oil. When I told him he had to leave, he poured the oil onto the carpet against a wall. I got really pissed and yelled and threatened him. He was standing behind a support beam and I was going to grab an arm on either side of it and yank him towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...