Sunday, September 1, 2019

9/1/19


1. This one was a bit fuzzy and I'm relying on the notes I took in a last dream state: I was writing out boarding passes and itineraries for someone. I was taking the information from various sheets.

2. Hannah was showing me how to easily peal an avocado. You slam it down and its hard(?) outer shell cracks and you peel this layer off. Then the brown layer comes off easily. But it left a bunch of brown residue on the sheets below it, and I commented that we needed to scrape it off and put the sheets in the wash.

3. I was at a library and the librarian put a small stack of cookies from a larger stack, out on a napkin for the patrons. A tall woman who looked like a man grabbed all the cookies. I told her off and said that she was an inconsiderate and selfish pig. My wife took a cookie from the large stack and I went over to get one as well. The cookies were bright blue and pink with colorful M&Ms or gumdrops on top. Then we were outside in a city (Chicago) and she commented on how refreshing it was that so many new book stores and record stores were opening up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...