Friday, September 20, 2019

9/19/19


1. I was carefully painting a blue drop shadow on the word "Tosca." The word was vertical, rather than horizontal.

2. I was at a party on someone's patio and I was eating some sort of meat dish/stew that had a layer of filo over it. There was a rail thin blonde there who made a comment about it, and I explained that it was like the filo used to make baklava. She had never heard of baklava and I explained in great detail how to make it. At one point my father used the word "spic" and we were shocked because we'd never heard him make a racist comment. We figured maybe it was a sign of Alzheimers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...