Friday, September 20, 2019

9/20/19


1. I was in a cafe in Spain and trying to order a ham sandwich.

2. I got a new cell phone which I promptly lost. I had someone call it and could hear it ringing in a closet. I found it in a sports coat and was still in its original package. When I opened it up. it was a big flip phone. My brother-in-law Bill pointed out that I already had all my contact info in my old phone.

3. I was in a class taking a mulit-part test that I was totally unprepared for. There were slots on the wall where you put the completed tests, which were small 3 x 5 cards. I got up and took someone else's completed test and copied the answers. Then I had to take the second part and I figured I'd just answer the multiple choice questions randomly.

4. I was in someone's attic and was looking for my sax. There were a bunch of jazz musicians hanging around and I eventually found my old sax, but it was missing its reed. I told them that once I found a reed I was going to blow my ass off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...