Tuesday, September 17, 2019

916/19


1. My friend Jeff invited me and a guest who hadn't arrived yet for dinner. He served a bottle of white wine which puzzled me. He does interventions and has been in AA for ages and I wondered if it was an NA wine. I had a small ham and cheese croissant and some of the filling fell on the ground. I picked it up, wiped it off, and put it back into the sandwich.

2. I was in an art gallery that had a ton of my paintings in it including a bunch of old t-shirts I used to own.

3. I was in the dorm at an art school and I had just taken a shower. There weren't any towels so I covered my privates with my hand and wandered around the halls looking for room number 180.

4. I was in Terry's office and his wife and kids were there. His kids were on the ground and I said it would make a great photo. When I tried to take the pic, they wouldn't cooperate and I gave up, His wife had a high-end purse shop in his office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...