Sunday, September 15, 2019

9/15/19



A night of seriously disturbing dreams. Here are the two I remembered.

1. I was in bed with a neighbor and my daughter walked in on us. I spent the whole rest of the dream trying to get my wife alone so I could explain how it didn't mean anything.

2. I opened a couple of beers, took a few gulps and then hid them. My wife came downstairs and I kept trying to figure out how to get at them. I could hear a fire burning and went over to the fireplace and looked into it. Only the fire was in another room, so it was obvious that I was faking it. I kept doing sneaky things to try to get to the beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...