Friday, September 13, 2019

9/13/19


1. I had an office at Grosse Pointe South High School only I was in advertising. Ed Berger, an old colleague visited and he commented on my beard. I told him I wanted to look like him and that's why I had a folding table in my office, just like the one he had.

2. I was trying to take a selfie in front of the White House. Before I could turn on the camera, a cat walked down the driveway holding another cat above his head. Then I could hear Ronald Reagan's voice in the background. The house was smallish and was on a Washington St. in Grosse Pointe City. I couldn't get the phone to work and it had numerous screens on it that were displaying videos. I threw it to the ground just as Amy H. picked me up in her sports car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...