Thursday, September 12, 2019

9/12/19


1. I was driving to work at Kent Drugs with Frank T. He parked in front of the store, then kept backing up and trying to do a better park job. I finally yelled at him, "Just park the f*^#ing car!" I got out and went into the store. I said "Hi" to everyone and then looked for someplace to change my clothes. There were piles of goods everywhere and people kept walking around so I could't find a place to change. For some reason I had a change of clothes along with a bath mat and a towel.

2. I was driving around the Cabbage Patch with Wally and we were looking for my daughter Sarah's place. It looked a lot like Brooklyn.

3. We were living in my old house in Mt. Clemens. A neighbor who was dressed in yellow scrubs came by and introduced himself as Dr. (Didn't catch his last name which he mumbled.). Then he abruptly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...