Thursday, August 8, 2019

8/8/19



1. I was working at an art studio with a bunch of other artists. It was 12 or 1 in the morning and as I left to go to my car I though about how productive I was late at night, but wondered if my wife was suspicious of me having an affair. The studio was in a crappy neighborhood and when I got to my vehicle, a beat up red Dodge minivan, I notice that it had been vandalized. Not only was the outside smashed up, the seats had been ripped out. I wondered if I could drive it standing up.

2. I had just read a book and was attending a book club meeting where I was to present a paper on the book. It was outdoors with a magnificent view of San Fransisco Bay. As I sat down in a circle of other readers, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...