Tuesday, August 6, 2019

8/6/19



I remember snippets of various dreams, or it could have been one long dream. I was in Ann Arbor and considering a game of golf. There were people hitting golf balls at targets, sort of like shooting hoops for prizes at a carnival. There was a scaled down hole on someone's lawn that I was going to play. Then I was with my friend Dave S's brother Scotty and I wanted to get Dave's phone number so we could discuss best methods for staying sober. Then we took a bus to some dorms and were trying to figure out what rooms the women had and which ones the men were assigned to. Or if co-ed was an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...