Saturday, August 10, 2019

8/10/19



1. This dream was in two parts. In the first part, I was taking an oral SAT-type test. I had to quickly come up with the answers. In the second part, someone would give me three words and I had to come up with a fourth word that was part of the secuence.

2. There was some flooding on my parents driveway. There were spots on the lawn where some neighbors had peed on it. My wife was complaining about how we needed to get flood insurance. I was about to put on some waders when I woke up.

3. I was trying to put some lettuce in a bowl for a salad and it kept falling out. I noticed some really crappy John Lee Hooker guitar playing in the background. I had never noticed what a lousy guitar player he was but then I reminded myself that way back in the day, the Rolling Stones really admired him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...