Monday, August 26, 2019

8/26/19


I was at some kind of a celebratory lunch at a Big Boy restaurant. There were a bunch of tables set up which formed a large square At each place setting there were slices of pizza, sandwiches, and other entrees. After the meal we were given shopping bags and were told we could take the leftovers. I noticed that someone had helped himself to just about all the food, so I grabbed a small barbecued suckling pig and put it in my bag. The pig was in two pieces, the head and the body, attached by some kind of internal organ. I could smell the BBQ sauce and the smoked meat. I felt a little guilty about taking the whole thing, but figured I deserved it since someone else "hogged" all the rest of the food. In the dream I thought it was funny that I referred to him as a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...