Saturday, August 24, 2019

8/24/19


We were on a vacation with my in-laws, driving their Lincoln. While filing up, we noticed that it was taking an unusual amount of gas and we saw that the back seat was getting wet. It looked like the gas tank was leaking and was filling the trunk with gas. So we ran away, fearing an explosion but the car just collapsed from the weight. I was lamenting the fact that my camera was in the luggage, and how ordinarily, it never left my side. I thought I'd have to get another Ricoh because it automatically uploaded photos to the cloud. Then I remembered that it was the function of my iPhone ad I could get whatever brand of camera I wanted. Then I remembered that I already had a couple of Nikons and wouldn't need to buy another camera.  The Albanian gas station owner said they'd tow the car and figure out a replacement the next day. As we were figuring out the motel arrangements, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...