Wednesday, August 28, 2019

8/28/19


1. I stopped by my old friend Rick Anzinger's house. Johnny Winter was outside on his back porch doing an extensive guitar solo. I went into his house and picked up one of Rick's guitars and started doing a solo too. My daughter Sarah came in and I introduced her to Johnny, who thought I was Rick. He gave be a big "bro" hug.

2. It was the end of WWII and we were in Austria and our mission was to return household items that were seized by the U.S. Army to their rightful owners. The items were in piles on a flatbed car of a train. One guy had sheet of rare coins and he said he really wanted to return them to the owner, who was a famous rare coin collector. I saw a photo of him and he had a long beard and looked like Walt Whitman. I grabbed a large tray that had a china tea set and some lit candles on it. Someone grabbed a second tray and we were going to return it to an older couple. My sister-in-law Sue's mom was with us, (maybe because she speaks German?) At the door I could see the couple inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...