Friday, August 23, 2019

8/23/19


1. I was falling for this young girl L, who I used to work with. We were sitting together and she mentioned that her husband was close to my age and that he had cancer. I bought some smoked fish and I was carrying the pieces around in my hand and at one point dropped them. They broke into a couple pieces and I asked a woman at a gift counter for a bag. We then picked up her sister, a tall blonde about my age, and her friends at the airport. Then some cats smelled the fish and started jumping up on me to get at it. I figured that eventually, they'd get the fish. I kept shooing them away but they jumped up and dug their claws into my clothes and skin.

2. I was staying at a private club with Brian B. and we were about to go downstairs to a real Grosse Pointey party. He grabbed his blue blazer and put it on. I mentioned that there was nothing GP like a blue blazer and that I wanted to wear it. We joked about how there was nothing GP like buttoning the collar of a shirt, or unbuttoning the top two buttons, etc. etc. Then I said that there was nothing GP like going down to Hudson's and buying a blue blazer and then returning it after the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...