Thursday, August 22, 2019

8/22/19


1. I was taking a history test and my answers were several pages long. I explained to the teacher it's like, who attacked Rome in 1672. I could have just answered "The Germans." But it really needed explanation like, it was a response to the economic sanctions...etc. etc. I noticed that some of the pages in my hand were from other students.

2. I was hanging around with my friend Tom and I was playing a cd for him. I wanted to play a cassette of "Duke Ellington at Newport" so I did a fade out of the cd and a fade up of the tape. It was in the middle of the concert and some other group was playing. Then we had a discussion about what a waste of money waterproofing a basement was, and how you didn't get any pleasure out of it, unlike redoing a living room or kitchen. Tom's mom joined us and they joked about how his dad would run around with pots and pans when it was raining to collect the dripping water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...