Monday, August 12, 2019

8/11/19


I had just been hired by J Walter Thompson and was going to work in the Renaissance Center. I went up the one of the upper floors and Mike B. and his partner were sitting at a long, lunchroom-type table. It looked like they were going to head up a brochure account and they had several of them on the table. I looked under the table and there were tons of brochures on the bench. They weren't sure what their jobs were going to be and it looked like it didn't have a lot of potential. I went down to the second floor where I met a ton of people I used to work with. They were going to be working on catalogs and it looked like a great place to work. K. Fishman and M. Grahams were both there. I gave Mary a kiss on the cheek and wondered if my beard (which I'm attempting in real life) scratched her face. As I was leaving I noticed there were several glamorous models hanging around. My car was parked in building #5 and when I went to leave, I noticed all these great new restaurants in the atrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...