Monday, August 12, 2019

8/12/19


1. I was in a lost and found where there was a ton of clothing that new college students had lost. I was rummaging around for something.

2. I was in front of a mirror. The hair on the left side of my head was sticking out and I was using a hot comb to try to straighten it out. It finally got to the point where it was only a little wavy.

3. I was a spokesman doing a commercial for a company that used to make everything for the home. I was in a basement filled with all kinds of appliances and I'd pick up what few objects were still made in the U.S. by this company and say," (Name of company), we've got you covered."

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...