Wednesday, June 12, 2019

6/12/19



1. I was with the Michigan State basketball coach and he was analyzing a recent game. My job was to turn the crank for the video player and he would go over every play, move by move, frame by frame. It was excruciating after a while.

2. I was living in an area called The Cabbage Patch and was about to go on a date. I was afraid I'd smell from whatever work I had recently done (smokey?) so I rubbed some pizza sauce on my chest. Then I noticed there were pizza sauce stains on the t-shirt I was going to put on.

3. I was on the banks of a river and was discussing various techniques for kayaking. including doing some white-water rapids. My friend Randy sold me one and we were in his garage which was loaded with various vehicles. He shuffled them around to make room to get the kayak out. Then he mentioned that even though I had painted yellow lines on my driveway where the kayak was going to go, I had to repaint them and make them further apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...