Tuesday, June 11, 2019

6/11/19


1. I think I was in a stairwell and there was broken glass everywhere. I came to a semi-conscious state where I realized I was dreaming and tried to find a way to spin the situation to make it seem okay.

2. I was in a lunchroom helping Mariam fill some coffee cups to take to a meeting. I kept trying to fashion pieces of paper to hold the coffee but it kept spilling. I finally gave up and used paper coffee cups. I noticed there were a couple cherry pies and was looking forward to having a slice later. I walked down the hall and noticed some people were using my office and I walked away. Just then, I realized I hadn't submitted a time sheet in a week or two and was trying to figure out where I was going to put my hours.

3. We were at the K's cottage and I volunteered to use some of my advertising contacts to shop their son's head sheet and sample vocal reel around. In mid-sentence, he walked away and M. just shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Oh well."

4. I was wading in Lake St. Clair and someone was trying to drown me. But the water was so shallow I couldn't[t figure out how it was going to work.

5. I was in the bathroom at the K''s trying to shave with a straight razor. I kept messing up and my beard looked like crap. I started washing off the shaving cream (which was black) and was going to finish the job in another bathroom with my own razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...