Thursday, June 13, 2019

6/13/19


1. We were staying at our next-door neighbors cottage up north and were searching for the big bag of yeast I bought the previous year. I was making something in a crockpot where half of the dish was vegetarian and the other half had cubes of meat and potatoes in it. We needed to add yeast for it to ferment. Everyone was angry about the missing yeast.

2. I was marching in a parade and my sweatpants kept falling down. I figured it wasn't a big deal since I was wearing a winter coat and no one behind me could see my butt. I ended up holding up my pants while marching.

3. The first part of the dream involved cooking a steak medium rare. Then it evolved into picking out a protest sticker from a sheet of them. They looked like arrows and were brightly colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...