Thursday, May 30, 2019

5/30/19


1. We were somewhere with a view of the Detroit River, A freighter came by and I thought it would be a good idea for a painting. Then we got up to go out for lunch/dinner.

2. I was at a friend's house and had to go to the bathroom. The toilet was in a hole in the ground. I lifted up the seat and started peeing. I was peeing seemingly forever and people waiting to use the toilet were getting impatient. I had a hard time controlling my aim and was peeing all over the place.

3. I was working on a campaign with Karen, my old partner and several other people. We were trying to come up with a line for a poster that had Trader Joe's employees working at the top of it, and customers having a good time at the bottom. Karen was picking the brain of another writer, which irked me. Finally I blurted out, "Here's the headline!" It was something like: We're working hard to make every day...a play day. Or something like that. Only in the dream is was very clever. Everyone loved it and I saved the day!

4. All I remember of this dream was walking around a bunch of lounge chairs surrounding a swimming pool at a resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...