Wednesday, May 29, 2019

5/29/19


1. This was a long dream that involved sailing on Lake St. Clair with our friend Miriam.

2. My wife was giving me a hard time about how much weight I had gained, and I said it was better than me drinking. She said that's what her friend (Julie?) said. She commented that I would probably start drinking again anyway.

3. I was thinking about dating this pretty young woman I had just met and then I realized I was married and that it probably wouldn't work out.

3. I was in the backyard of my childhood home and as I came inside I noticed my dad was all dressed up for a wedding we were going to attend. My brothers were dressed in jeans with colorful patches on them and cowboy boots. Other people were also dressed casually and in hippie-type outfits. They commented that it was a casual affair. When I went into my bedroom, my brother had completely taken it over. There were several fish tanks and the walls were covered with all sorts of art work and there was a wall of what looked like business cards. He had gotten rid of my bed and there were bunk beds for me and my brother Paul to sleep in. I told him I just wanted one fish bowl with two goldfish in it. I poured the fish and seaweed into one of the bowls and notice the tank has sprung a slow leek. I was railing at Dave about the situation when I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...