Wednesday, May 29, 2019

5/28/19


1. This one was pretty vague, but it involved being part of a rag-tag army in the Middle Ages.

2. My mother-in-law was timing a bunch of us running the around bases. It was hard to do because they were on a cobblestone street. At one point, Dan S., an old grade school friend, Caren, and I had a group hug and commented that "Life is hard.

3. I had recently purchased either a six- or twelve-pack of beer. It was in green, colorful cans and when I opened one and had a couple sips, I noticed Jeff J. was watching out of the corner of his eye. I made a comment about looking to see if it was made according to the German Purity Law and felt guilty, thinking I would only have one beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...