Sunday, May 26, 2019

5/26/19


1. I was using a phone app where you type in the name of a soldier and it told you when and where he died.

2. We were driving around and noticed signs for a store that had recently changed their names because they were no longer part of a franchise. The name change was quite clever in that they only had to paint over the last part of the name to create a new one. Like TOLE DONUTS to TOLEDOS.

3. I had some goldfish and noticed that one of the goldfish had exploded and transformed into a bunch of colorful stalactites, and I thought to myself that I needed to do a little reading up on the habits of goldfish!

4. In this dream I was strategizing how to execute a painting of tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...