Wednesday, April 3, 2019

4/3/19


1. I was speed skating down the halls of my old high school. I started skating in a style someone mentioned was the "Christian" skating style--hunched forward with one hand behind my back and the other swinging freely. I said I'd never heard of it called hat before and I was handed a couple documentary DVDs on the subject. I figured it had something to do with it being a public school and the separation of church and state, but I wasn't sure. I entered a room to tighten up my skates. A woman was holding two small children and she said she'd help me tighter up my laces after she put her kids down.

2. I was in my in-law's basement and was told to pick out some apples from a large cardboard box. There were only a couple apples left and I picked up two along with a bag of popcorn and a bag of pretzels. A couple women were upstairs waiting for me.

3. I was on a road trip and stopped at a gas station. I noticed a cart with a teddy bear that was just tike the one I had as a small child. I asked someone to take my picture of me with the bear before they took it away. I kept having trouble with the settings on the camera and the workers tried to complicate everything by trying to get in the picture and rearranging the bear on the cart. I got frustrated and yelled, "I just want a picture of me with the teddy bear! Howe hard is that?" They finally took a picture, that didn't turn out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...