Tuesday, April 2, 2019

4/2/19


1. I was part of a beloved entertainment trio--something like Monty Python, and we were calling it quits, after many years. As a farewell gift, someone gave us three varieties of some herb. Oregano? They came in several strips that looked like sod and were about a foot long and maybe four inches wide and were in a dormant stage We were supposed to divide them up. One of us had decided to go ahead and use some of it to make a paint to decorate the wooden trim on antique furniture. The paint was dark red with streaks of gold in it.

2. I was out sailing on Lake St. Clair with a friend. We sailed around some small islands and when we ran aground, I hopped out and pushed the boat back into the water. We ran into some Indian sailors who were having a good time. Just when it looked like we were going to call it quits for the day, Paul, who owned the boat, ran into some folks who were spear fishing and he thought we should return to the slip and pick up some spear fishing equipment and head back out. When we got to shore, my cousin Lucy was telling stories to a crowd of people, and I knew I was stuck for the rest of the day and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...