Thursday, April 4, 2019

4/4/19


1. I try to wake up and write down a few words about my dreams so I can remember what they were about in the morning. However, I made a cryptic note that may some day come back to me last night. It simply read: Taking photo with my CD. I haven't a clue what that means.

2. I was walking down the street with a woman who was a friend of a friend from a previous job. She complained about how no Americans speak French. I engaged her in a conversation using  my basic comprehension of the language. She simplified her French and we actually communicated.

3. I had worked on a touristy pirate ship, which. My family came aboard for a visit and I showed them around. The dream segued into me at an ad agency where I had to rewrite a few spreads of a car catalog. The original writer, a young girl,  explained that her copy was short and to the point, but the client wanted more detailed copy. One of the spreads featured a keg of strong rum, and I was charged with coming up with a clever headline and body copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...