Monday, April 1, 2019

4/1/19


1. The entire dream is pretty fuzzy except the last two sentences.
Unknown speaker: My sister said she isn't going to make any more chicken.
Me: She knows what she's doing.

2. I was bumming around the country without any money, I.D. or belongings. I was in a movie theatre  watching a totally forgettable movie. When I left I was on some extremely busy railroad tracks. Trains from both directions kept coming by making it hard to walk any distance on them, (This is a reoccurring dream). Finally, my friend Jeff and I decided we needed to go through an underground tunnel to get into the city of Pittsburgh. We ended up getting caught just as were were about to open a door and enter the city. The tunnel was painted white and bright blue. There were a couple other guys with us and if we paid a fine of around $100, we would get a blueprint of some area of the tunnel. The guy ahead of me paid up and his blueprint was of the "wiring harnesses" inside the tunnel.

3. We were with our friend Randy and were pretending it was Halloween. The prizes were fireballs--hot cinnamon candies in two different sizes. We kept opening up packs of them and I stuffed them into the pocket of an apron I was wearing. Finally, someone said we should open up some packages of cookies, because we had enough of the fireballs already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...