Friday, April 26, 2019

4/26/19


1. I don't recall the first part of the dream, but the last part involved preparing chicken to bake. There were a ton of pieces and I was dipping them in buttermilk, rolling them in seasoned flour and then placing them on racks. I placed these on cookie sheets, getting them ready to bung them in the oven.

2. I was at Peter and Patty D.'s for dinner and we were having a discussion about some special crystals you could dissolve in your mouth and would break down the food you were eating so your teeth wouldn't crack. Peter mentioned that there was a cheaper and more effective alternative. I went into a room where I had a stash of candy and broke off some chewy toffee from a large candy bar that had several rows of various flavors on it.

3. This was a long and involved dream. I was in the basement of a dorm in Ann Arbor and Jim F. was there. I had made some home brew, but since I gave up drinking, someone else drank it. Almost everyone living there had home-brews fermenting in their rooms. There was a water drinking contest and I saw a girl drink four quarts of water, one right after another. Terry A. decided to compete but gave up after drinking less than a quart. Two girls were there telling some absolutely crazy stories. I mentioned to them that they attended a meeting back in Grosse Pointe a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...